Monday 29 April 2013

Thursdays at the Roller-skate Disco


 photo Thursdays-at-the-Roller-skate-Disco-by-Asa-Wikman-small-press-sample-copy-Asa-Wikman-2.jpg


 photo ThursdaysattheRoller-skateDiscoPrintbyAsaWikmansmallpresssamplecopyAsaWikman.jpg
































That's it, my Thursdays at the Roller-skate Disco is finished wrapped up and ready to go to the On These Magic Shores exhibition at the O3 Gallery in Oxford with artists like Gemma Correll, Sarah Ray, Julia Pott, Kris Tate and Jamie Mitchell.

I had so much fun working on my piece, if I have time I will make a little animated monster disco.

But now it's time for dinner.


2 comments:

Karin Söderquist said...

Vad roligt med ett animerat monster disco! Du kan ju gora en gif animation om inte annat.

Åsa said...


Hej Karin!

Ja det hade varit jatte kul att gora sa jag ska forsoka hitta tid till det, hade varit ett sa kul projekt.