Monday 22 April 2013

On These Magic Shores














































My room is filled with monsters, bits of paper, coffee mugs and it is a mess! I am working on my piece for On These Magic Shores exhibition that will take place at the O3 Gallery in Oxford in the beginning of May, and I have been hit by a big wave of performance anxiety at the same time as I think that I have been hit by über excitement as I have been asked to especially do something with monsters, which is my favourite thing. Here is some more information regarding the exhibition;

On These Magic Shores by O3 Gallery, in association with Comma, will feature the work of a selection of the UK's leading illustrators in a group exhibition showcasing some of the very best contemporary illustration.

Focussing on and celebrating the playful, imaginative world's portrayed by these illustrators, the exhibition will explore the witty narratives and contemporary visual twists on traditional folklore imagery found in these works.

The show opens on the 4th of May and will be up and running until the 16th of June at;

O3 Gallery
Oxford Castle Quarter
QX1 1AY
UK

I can't wait to see it!



No comments: