Monday 17 February 2014

Moscow - The State Darwin Museum Part 2

 photo hellouatthedarwinmusuemmoscow2copyasawikman.jpg

Well, hello you. Look at those teeth!

Ever since I was a kid I have loved watching documentaries about animals and nature but still today I find out about new species of animals and the mind-blowing diversity on this planet, some of these guys I had no idea even existed and I wish I would have written down there Russian names and asked my friends to translate but I was to excited in the museum to even think of that, maybe you know the English name for these little guys?

 photo hellouatthedarwinmusuemmoscowcopyasawikman.jpg
 photo atthedarwinmusuemmoscow4copyasawikman.jpg
 photo atthedarwinmusuemmoscow6copyasawikman-1.jpg
 photo atthedarwinmusuemmoscow17copyasawikman.jpg

Some of them look like horror film creatures.

No comments: