Friday 26 July 2013

Win a Hamster Iphone case


 photo mobinprogress8sxxx.jpg












Would you like to win a Iconemesis Hamster Iphone 4 case?

Well then you came to the right place, leave a comment and explain why you should have it and I will pick the reason I like the most by the end of August and announce the winner.

Good Luck!

PS If you take part then please don't forget to come back and see if you won by the end of August so that we can get in touch and I can send you your phone case ;)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh I would love to have one, just because I love your illustrations! So sad that I have a samsung a no i Phone...I could cry!

Åsa said...


Thank you for your nice words Celine :)

Yes, I am sorry about that, I will be able to offer designs for Samsung users soon ;)

Karin Söderquist said...

The hamster case is super cute and I love who your nailpolish is matching the bowtie in the photo!