Thursday 24 January 2013

X-mas in east London

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I found this photo that I took on a sunny day last spring when someone had sat up and old abandoned sofa and a half dead Christmas tree on a street and sat down and enjoyed a can of ginger beer, it reminds me of why I love this city which, trust me, can be a real shit hole sometimes. It also made me think of the brilliant books Shit London, which I am a big fan of. If you are not familiar with them then please have a look here.

Then I finally got a snap shot of the gardener and his dog who lives next door, you might see them passing by on their bike as well as he takes care of a lot of different gardens and park areas in London and his lovely dog is always with him and as you can see, really enjoys the bike ride.

The last picture is of a sign on my street, I love that someone made the effort to leave a comment on it - and what it actually says.

PS. Thanks for all the comments, it's nice to know that someone reads the blog and it's very nice to get some feedback!

No comments: