Monday 8 October 2012

Oops...


Photobucket


I have not been very good at blogging lately, one reason is that I start finding it boring, another one is that I have a large pile of work to dig into and lately I felt completely drained so everything is moving in half speed. I think its the lack of summer and sunlight that done it and now the autumn has sneaked up on us and slapped us in the face and all I want to do is to stay in bed and eat. I do not like to feel constantly tired and I am not ready for autumn, I am still waiting for summer 2012!

During the last week I found out that no one that I talked with here in London actually knew about the recent mass demonstrations in Moscow and Madrid, am I the only one who find that frightening? Where do you live? Did mass media in your country report about the mass demonstrations in Moscow, Madrid, Portugal, Athens and Barcelona now in September or do you not read or watch the news?

Anyway, I am in bed gaining weight and the construction of my political strategies and my master plan will have to wait until I have gained enough to handle the British weather.

Time for tea.


Photobucket



No comments: