Monday 30 July 2012

I Like: Laurent Chehere's Flying Houses





I thought that it could be nice to post projects that I find really inspiring now and then and to start this new inspiration section I wanted to introduce the French photographer Laurent Chehere (and as I am a nice person I do not steal images from people's websites and blog them, I have asked him for his permission to do so and he was very nice and said yes, thanks Laurent!)

I do like stories of people who suddenly decide to change their lives and live their dreams and Laurent is one of them. He used to work within advertising but left his job one day and decided to go travelling around the world with his camera, when he returned to France he knew what he wanted to do with his life, he would live his two passions; travelling and photography, and he has done so ever since.

Laurent draws inspiration from exploring cities, suburbs, countries and architecture and one of my favourite projects is his "Flying Houses" that I am showing above.

To see more of Laurent's work click here

No comments: