Sunday 18 March 2012

Doodlers Anonymous Colouring Book 2

Best friends doodle by asa wikman
I love doodling so when Doodlers Anonymous had an open submission for their next doodle colouring book I got well excited and quickly submitted some doodles and here is one, my Kitty character out walking with her best friend, her plastic duck Henry. I don't think that my submissions made it into their colouring book, they have the cream of the cream of doodlers submitting some pretty amazing work, have a look here. But one thing is for sure, I really want the next version of their colouring book, it will definitely be amazing!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your doodle, it's funny, I hope you get in!!! your work is amazinf too!
Thank you for that great link!

Unknown said...

This is wonderful.

Åsa said...

Thank you for your comments and feedback, I am glad you like it :)

I don't doodle a lot any more, maybe I should.

best,
Åsa