Wednesday 27 February 2013

Monsters & Coffee


Photobucket

Photobucket

I hate, hate, hate, hate being photographed and prefer to be on the other side of the camera. But I need some images of me at work for a new project so I asked Dani to help me and take some pics of me drawing and here are some of them, thank you Dani! I know it was not an easy task as I do everything to avoid being in a picture... which I think you can almost tell from my face expression above.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I have had a great day, had a coffee with the brilliant illustrator Danijela Dobric, (you should definitely check out her work if you aren't already familiar with it, if you click on her name there's a link to her website) and drew an army of monsters for a really fun project that I am working on, here you can see some of them;

Photobucket

This is just a ruff sketch,  I am not happy with this monster but love the face expression, looks so unbelievably lost, but I think this one might be a bit better;

Photobucket


That's it from me for now.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh poor monster! I love her, I feel the same way sometimes ;-) maybe she is looking for a needle?

Åsa said...



Thank you Celine, she is very ruffly made but I am very happy about her face, she looks unbelievably lost in thought

dani said...

Love the monster!! Reminds me of what I look like in the morning haha..

Karin Söderquist said...

Jag vill också hänga och fika med er!

Åsa said...



Hej Karin!

Ja, onskar att du var har med oss, kommer du over i juni pa private viewen?