Friday 27 May 2011

I ♥ My Bike T-shirt



Photobucket
   My Bike T-shirts For Men 
Now available in size XL, L, M and S. Printed on Fruit of the Loom Heavy Cotton T-shirts. Short sleeve crew neck, twin needle stitching detail on sleeves and hem, one rib crew neck with shoulder to shoulder taping, 185 gsm. £20
Available in my Online Shop.

PS. If you can tell me what year the laws in Iran changed and made it possible for women to bicycle legally - you win a t-shirt! 
First one to answer correctly wins. I will confirm who the winner is the 5th of June.


6 comments:

inbox12 said...

2009?!!! How is that possible?!!
Interesting question... and scary answer, i had no idea about it.
Have a great Sunday and i hope i´ll have the chance to wear freely that t-shirt everywhere I go ;)

Orhan said...

2005 is my guess änna, since I´ve heard 2004 and 2006. L & R

Kristel said...

2009!

Anonymous said...

2007

Åsa said...

...or is it maybe a trick question and women are still not allowed to bicycle? Hmm...

David said...

2007